Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dazed & Confused
36,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had several of our local guys add the Modern Muscle throttle bodies and the Hemifever tune with positive results. I decided to jump on board and give it a try. Went to Sean's this morning and had the stock throttle body changed out to a 85mm one in 10 minutes, the tune took a little longer since I still had the stock tune in mine (since the dealer trip). Had to install one of the canned tunes before Sean could do his magic.

I've not had a great deal of time behind the wheel yet but one thing that was immediate was the lag/hesitation that I use to have is gone. I could be cruising and mash the accelerator to speed up some and most times it would lag or stumble a bit, that's no longer there. Can't wait for another dyno day to come around and check things out. Thanks Sean, appreciate it!

·
Diablo Custom Tuner
447 Posts
awesome man. I'm always game to head up to the dyno lol

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,476 Posts
We've had several of our local guys add the Modern Muscle throttle bodies and the Hemifever tune with positive results. I decided to jump on board and give it a try. Went to Sean's this morning and had the stock throttle body changed out to a 85mm one in 10 minutes, the tune took a little longer since I still had the stock tune in mine (since the dealer trip). Had to install one of the canned tunes before Sean could do his magic.

I've not had a great deal of time behind the wheel yet but one thing that was immediate was the lag/hesitation that I use to have is gone. I could be cruising and mash the accelerator to speed up some and most times it would lag or stumble a bit, that's no longer there. Can't wait for another dyno day to come around and check things out. Thanks Sean, appreciate it!
Good to know, Joe. I have been contemplating this mod since Sean started carrying it. Looks like its in my future!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Im more excited with each post on the TB mod. Sean mailed mine Friday and it came in the mail today, thanks Sean! I will install mine tomorrow and get around to a review. Glad to hear more positive results.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Good deal Joe, make sure to let us know how you do on the dyno if and when you try it out. :smileup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts