Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The ChallengerForumZ is Proud to Present our Member of the Month for June 2019
Bushmaster 14 TA.jpg

Hi Chuck here, sometimes called Bushmaster.

I want to thank all those who voted for me and what a surprise it was since I haven't been with the site for very long. Again thanks!

To the moderators that run things on here, you do a wonderful job! I've never seen an argument or any kind of bad words toward anyone here. I guess that's because you all own Challengers :). I think Challenger owners are a class of there own.

I've never owned a muscle car before but a few of my friends did back in the day. I'm married with two boys, and I have three grandkids. I live in Georgia, about 10-11 years now. I'm originally from Miami, Florida.

Now that I'm retired, I'm able to buy pretty much any car I want, at a reasonable price of course.

So I bought a v6 mustang and I didn't like it! It was way to slow and I wanted more speed. I was on the way to the Ford dealership, since they had a deal waiting for me on a v8. When I came upon the Dodge dealership, I saw this car, it looked fast and had a nice color. So I stopped to check it out.

She was begging me to take her home! I looked her over and the sales man talked me into test driving her. Now imagine how I felt when I couldn't even get started without spinning the wheels. What power, even my trucks didn't seem this fast and probably weren't. So I guess you know the rest of the story, it wasn't long after the test drive and I was driving her home and loving every minute of it.

When I got home, my wife was upset and said I was crazy. What do you need with something like that. Her color reminds me of a plum not ripe yet, so that is how she got the name, Plum Crazy.

I've had her going on 3 months now and love her more and more each day, like the song.

I'm so grateful for those who voted for me and for everyone that makes this such a great site. I try to get everyone to join ChallengerForumZ. I've gotten many idea's and now have a list of things I need to do to my car.

All-in-all, great information from the Forum Members, Administrators, and Moderators.

Sincerely Charles Field

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Chuck on becoming our newest MOTM!

·
What's Old is New Again!
36,801 Posts
Congratulations!!! Nice story, Chuck.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Welcome to the MOTM club Chuck !................
30c9b692a9ec18884321864467513491--congratulations-card-smiley-faces.jpg

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,314 Posts
Congratulations to you sir! Very nice write up as well! See you at the next car show!!!

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Congratulations on MOM, nice back story too.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts