Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and I'm in love. If I could say I had a dream car, this was it. And now it's mine. :) Ever since the changes to the '15 model, I really really wanted it. My old car was a 2007 impala, so this is a definite upgrade. I wanted the Super Track Pak for the lowered suspension. I just feel it looks super clean that way. Ride is more firm, but smooth at the same time.

Happy to join the forum! Cheers

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,856 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Reactions: Suber.Dave

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Welcome from Detroit, Michigan! Your car looks awesome, very sharp and clean looking! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us.....

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
and I'm in love. If I could say I had a dream car, this was it. And now it's mine. :) Ever since the changes to the '15 model, I really really wanted it. My old car was a 2007 impala, so this is a definite upgrade. I wanted the Super Track Pak for the lowered suspension. I just feel it looks super clean that way. Ride is more firm, but smooth at the same time.

Happy to join the forum! Cheers
Welcome to the Z from North Carolina! We hope you find this a great place to show and discuss your Challenger. Glad to have you!

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,501 Posts
Welcome to the ChallengerForumz, and greetings from America's Finest City! You've joined an awesome community of friendly Mopar enthusiasts and the most informative Challenger forum on the web.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the site from SW FL.

·
Have a HEMI DAY ...
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am in Fort Mcmurray too... Enjoy the site... Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts