Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I live in tampa and just picked up this yellow jacket 5.7 looking to do some tasteful modifications to it and looking for some advice on what works best for the car it is completely loaded and I moved my mopar parts over from my last challenger.I was planning on the .75 cent mod in yellow on the interior all ready have the red start button and my tazer should be installed by the weekend waiting on the double bypass wiring .i was kicking around the idea of tire stickers in yellow but I’m not sure if it would be to much she’s almost over the top all ready getting the windows tinted this weekend and putting in my mopar t-handle shifter . anyway let me know your thoughts or suggestions

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
54,365 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the bee hive.
One of the first things I did was to get interior T/A badging on steering wheel,starter button and passenger ac vent.
Got rid of the bulky plastic engine cover and got snap down 345 HEMI fuel injector covers w/ yellow slashes. ( Steve White Motorsport)
Also got OEM intake tube (with out baffle) installed and added satin black catch can.
Staggered the tire sizes (like the original T/A) 245 front, 265 rear with Pirelli zeros.
Found a brand new complete OEM spare tire set up out of a wrecked challenger for $20.
Added Pettys Garage front and rear strut tower braces. (Painted YJ)

There’s a few ideas for ya.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great looking car. I would do what pleases YOU. I am a fan of some tire lettering but more so of the typical white letters.

But again - you have a beautiful car so do what you like! Awesome looking TA for sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to the bee hive.
One of the first things I did was to get interior T/A badging on steering wheel,starter button and passenger ac vent.
Got rid of the bulky plastic engine cover and got snap down 345 HEMI fuel injector covers w/ yellow slashes. ( Steve White Motorsport)
Also got OEM intake tube (with out baffle) installed and added satin black catch can.
Staggered the tire sizes (like the original T/A) 245 front, 265 rear with Pirelli zeros.
Found a brand new complete OEM spare tire set up out of a wrecked challenger for $20.
Added Pettys Garage front and rear strut tower braces. (Painted YJ)

There’s a few ideas for ya.
Hey Snowcat, I'd love to see some pics of the mods you did on your Yellowjacket!

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your new t/a

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
zombie threads unite. hahahahahahaahahahhaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts