Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey buddy... See those lines? Yea, that's not a parking spot. :shakehead:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
On the plus side, if the next Z photo contest requires an image of your Challenger reflected on the side of a POS parked by a [email protected], you have your entry :smileup:

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,965 Posts
C'mon - if Chevy owners were smart, they'd be driving Mopars.....:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Eh, the guy is just an inconsiderate *****. Being Chevy isn't the reason.

I see this all the time. Everyone's a "ME MONSTER." Sad to see this stuff. It's just common these days. Give the guy a ticket.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the plus side, if the next Z photo contest requires an image of your Challenger reflected on the side of a POS parked by a [email protected], you have your entry :smileup:
Ha! Didn't even notice the reflection, but yea... If that's a theme I got my pic John! :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,433 Posts
Gee, glad I don't drive an Impala anymore! More than one reason above!!

·
12,989 Posts
It looks like your Challenger has a magnetic field that attracts other cars and their idiot drivers.

·
Registered
22,663 Posts
Well how else is he going to be able to park close enough to open his door into you.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
rules only apply to some people... clearly this person isn't one of them... :shakehead:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
What a shame. It is so hard to protect our cars from the daily shenanigans of bozos. If only someone could invent a bubble-wrap car cover.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,433 Posts
After looking at the photo again, I think we could draw another conclusion. His car looks well kept, not dirty or banged up. Maybe HE wanted to park to avoid door dings and figured that would be a good place, and next to a Challenger that is obviously well kept!

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Maybe the key fell out of the ignition right there.:SHOCKED:
Nice! Chevy owners also have a new excuse when they lose a race!

·
12,989 Posts
Well how else is he going to be able to park close enough to open his door into you.[/QUOTE

Yeah, if that were me i would have been tempted to leave a note on the drivers windshield which read, "Are you retarded or just plain stupid?"

·
Registered
286 Posts
Eh, the guy is just an inconsiderate *****. Being Chevy isn't the reason.

I see this all the time. Everyone's a "ME MONSTER." Sad to see this stuff. It's just common these days. Give the guy a ticket.
I love that! "Me Monster" Sadly, that's what this society is all about.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts