Dodge Challenger Forum banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I for one don't know that I have seen more than one or two others on the street. I definitely haven't seen another Smoke show T/A 345, let alone another 392. Also, as it concerns mine, what is the average spread between A8's and M6 transmissions? I have an A8. Rarity for this car isn't something I had considered until the day after I purchased it and I started really digging into it.

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I've only owned it since Friday, and still have that new car excitement...haha.

To prove that, I have been taking photos of it out of my office window all morning...LOL! View attachment 293144
I for one don't know that I have seen more than one or two others on the street. I definitely haven't seen another Smoke show T/A 345, let alone another 392. Also, as it concerns mine, what is the average spread between A8's and M6 transmissions? I have an A8. Rarity for this car isn't something I had considered until the day after I purchased it and I started really digging into it.

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I've only owned it since Friday, and still have that new car excitement...haha.

To prove that, I have been taking photos of it out of my office window all morning...LOL! View attachment 293144

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone else have a window sticker to compare?

View attachment 293476

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Ok how do I post the pic?
Click on "Insert Image", search your drive, and attach it. If it's a PDF, convert it to JPG first. Remove your VIN from your window sticker before posting.

Reactions: Iceman91158

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It's optional with the dynamics package.
That's something I am sorely missing on my 345. I have been looking into Wilwood but they do not make them for Challengers.

Reactions: HISSMAN

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392- Smoke Show
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
That's something I am sorely missing on my 345. I have been looking into Wilwood but they do not make them for Challengers.
I can see that. I at least have the 4 pot brembos up front, which is plenty for all except for maybe one or two track variants that I go to. But I have been thinking about how to fab up some better cooling ducts to run, so that may be a moot point. The big thing will just be changing my pad compounds and going with a better rotor that dissipate heat better.

·
Premium Member
2,863 Posts
Mine is a 2018 and they only made a little over 2300 of them for the USA that year; I think it equated to less than 3.5% of all Challengers sold. So - fairly rare. I live in a city of 30k and don’t think there is another one in my town. But - as mentioned, they’ve been making them for 5 years now so the numbers will continue to grow.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392- Smoke Show
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I'm interested to see how the 2021 and 2022 models number due to the shut down and chip shortage.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I asked dodge and was told in March they will have the figures for the 21 year. I’m curious how many were made in black widebody with auto. Hopefully with my packages it comes out to a small number to be used when selling if I ever sell it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I picked up my Challenger like a month ago and dealer called me about two weeks after and wanted to buy it back. They said there’s still an issue getting them and it could now be the end of 22. This is also related to dealers and how many they sell. Near me here in NJ one dealer only had one Challenger a 1320 which I didn’t want. They got in a couple about a week after I picked up mine they were in transit but are asking 10000 market adjustment over window. My dealer wanted 5000 on my car which I was able to negotiate down although I turned in a Jeep they no doubt made it back plus more. Market is crazy.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts