Dodge Challenger Forum banner
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Mine is a 2018 and they only made a little over 2300 of them for the USA that year; I think it equated to less than 3.5% of all Challengers sold. So - fairly rare. I live in a city of 30k and don’t think there is another one in my town. But - as mentioned, they’ve been making them for 5 years now so the numbers will continue to grow.
I live in the Dallas Forth Worth area and I have seen 3 in 4 years. They are absolutely rare considering you couldn't get one before 2017 (not counting 1970).

·
Registered
249 Posts
I picked mine up last week when it was delivered. Took 3 months but was worth it. I paid just under msrp but got 6k more for my trade in. That’s how it evens out, before pandemic we could negotiate some money off but get less for our trade in compared to now. Before I picked up my car I put 2400 miles on more on my trade in but locked in the trade in price when I put the order in plus had them cover the $600 paper work and registration fee plus had them throw in all weather floor mats.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I picked mine up last week when it was delivered. Took 3 months but was worth it. I paid just under msrp but got 6k more for my trade in. That’s how it evens out, before pandemic we could negotiate some money off but get less for our trade in compared to now. Before I picked up my car I put 2400 miles on more on my trade in but locked in the trade in price when I put the order in plus had them cover the $600 paper work and registration fee plus had them throw in all weather floor mats.
Do you have a T/A or a Scat?

·
Registered
2020 Gold Rush T/A 392 50th Anniversary, 66 of 70
194 Posts
I just was at the dealership yesterday, couldn't believe that there were 49! new Challengers on the lot. A pair of 2WD GT's, several AWD GT's, a couple R/T's and the rest were Scat Packs. A couple Shakers, and supposedly a Hellcat somewhere according to their website, but not a single T/A.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Reactions: Maxedwell

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
But good news my friends I’m picking mine up today from the ceramic shop so pictures will be coming!
Do they ceramic coat the matte areas?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes they do everything, the use ceramic pro rain for the windows, ceramic pro strong for the wheels and ceramic pro 9h for the paint the satin paint,wraps and decal and then the plastic trim

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Yes they do everything, the use ceramic pro rain for the windows, ceramic pro strong for the wheels and ceramic pro 9h for the paint the satin paint,wraps and decal and then the plastic trim
So the matte areas do not gain any gloss?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here’s some pics I took today after I picked it up and drove to the dealer to get my sticker:

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack T/A 392- Smoke Show
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
That looks exactly like the Black WB I almost bought the week before last. I decided that I liked the classic look better, and smoke show won me over in the end. But black was what I had originally intended to go after when I started my journey.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Here’s some pics I took today after I picked it up and drove to the dealer to get my sticker:
Same wheels I have. They look great on that black car!

81 - 100 of 117 Posts