Dodge Challenger Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Loving the car so! With all 130miles I’ve put on it lol. The car has been in the ceramic shop longer then I’ve had it in my garage lol. Still getting used to it and it’s size, very fast powerful car it just wants to go. Still haven’t tried track mode yet or even put it in manual.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
1,020 Posts
Loving the car so! With all 130miles I’ve put on it lol. The car has been in the ceramic shop longer then I’ve had it in my garage lol. Still getting used to it and it’s size, very fast powerful car it just wants to go. Still haven’t tried track mode yet or even put it in manual.
Break her in easy.....then have fun!!! ;)

Reactions: HISSMAN

·
Registered
79 Posts
You bet!! I’ve been driving like a grandma since I got it. My brothers are telling me I don’t know how to drive lol. When it gets to 300miles I’m going to open it up a bit and use the manual shifting to hold gears and ring her out a bit

·
Registered
79 Posts
Took the car to NH to smoke a cigar at 2 guys smoke shop and wow gas is expensive there 93 is 4.09 but got some more miles on the odometer now up to 238…so close to 300 to have a little more fun. But wow did it get dirty today with all the dust from the sand the snow. I have to wait until Thursday/Friday to clean cause of the coating

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
1,020 Posts
What brand cigar? Balancing cost vs quality, I go with Perdomo. Special occasions call for Dunhill.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I smoked a Rocky Patel world smoking championship cigar, wanted to try it I heard good things and it didn’t disappoint. Then picked up a couple to take home I’m smoking one now the Eiroa 20 series and tomorrow I’ll smoke the Roma Craft Neanderthal. I smoke a little bit of everything from small brands like Tatuaje to Davidoff. But my all time favorite cigars are cuban Montecristo no1’s. Couldn’t find a box last time so I settled for the Edmundo size instead and they were great, still have about 4 left.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts