Dodge Challenger Forum banner
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Loving the car so! With all 130miles I’ve put on it lol. The car has been in the ceramic shop longer then I’ve had it in my garage lol. Still getting used to it and it’s size, very fast powerful car it just wants to go. Still haven’t tried track mode yet or even put it in manual.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
Loving the car so! With all 130miles I’ve put on it lol. The car has been in the ceramic shop longer then I’ve had it in my garage lol. Still getting used to it and it’s size, very fast powerful car it just wants to go. Still haven’t tried track mode yet or even put it in manual.
Break her in easy.....then have fun!!! ;)

Reactions: HISSMAN

·
Registered
249 Posts
You bet!! I’ve been driving like a grandma since I got it. My brothers are telling me I don’t know how to drive lol. When it gets to 300miles I’m going to open it up a bit and use the manual shifting to hold gears and ring her out a bit

·
Registered
249 Posts
Took the car to NH to smoke a cigar at 2 guys smoke shop and wow gas is expensive there 93 is 4.09 but got some more miles on the odometer now up to 238…so close to 300 to have a little more fun. But wow did it get dirty today with all the dust from the sand the snow. I have to wait until Thursday/Friday to clean cause of the coating

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
What brand cigar? Balancing cost vs quality, I go with Perdomo. Special occasions call for Dunhill.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I smoked a Rocky Patel world smoking championship cigar, wanted to try it I heard good things and it didn’t disappoint. Then picked up a couple to take home I’m smoking one now the Eiroa 20 series and tomorrow I’ll smoke the Roma Craft Neanderthal. I smoke a little bit of everything from small brands like Tatuaje to Davidoff. But my all time favorite cigars are cuban Montecristo no1’s. Couldn’t find a box last time so I settled for the Edmundo size instead and they were great, still have about 4 left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I for one don't know that I have seen more than one or two others on the street. I definitely haven't seen another Smoke show T/A 345, let alone another 392. Also, as it concerns mine, what is the average spread between A8's and M6 transmissions? I have an A8. Rarity for this car isn't something I had considered until the day after I purchased it and I started really digging into it.

Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I've only owned it since Friday, and still have that new car excitement...haha.

To prove that, I have been taking photos of it out of my office window all morning...LOL! View attachment 293144
I have a 2017 challenger ta in the torred paint job and managed to find a list of all the 2017 challenger Ta made that year and only about 34 were made for the North American region not including the Ta plus and 392 versions so I believe they are more rare than a scars and 392s.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I’d say there pretty rare, I asked dodge how many were made like mine for 21 and mines a 2 of 2. Now I have to find the guy driving the exact same as mine and get it down to 1 of 1. 😈

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wonder in the future if I ever sell my car it being a first year TA widebody and a 2 of 2 in the US will add to its value? I plan on keeping this car for a long time and getting my moneys worth but if there’s an offer I can pass up in the future who knows lol

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I wonder in the future if I ever sell my car it being a first year TA widebody and a 2 of 2 in the US will add to its value? I plan on keeping this car for a long time and getting my moneys worth but if there’s an offer I can pass up in the future who knows lol
There are a lot of 1 of X Challengers. I think they will all hold their value as long as we have gas.

·
Registered
40 Posts
OP, shoot an email of to Dodge Customer care, and they will give you details on your build numbers. I just did it with my Redeye. They responded within 24 hours.
Font Material property Screenshot Rectangle Number

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice I wish mine was a one of one I’m still looking for the guy who had the exact same car and build as me so I can persuade him to make it a one of one lol. But nice car though I would love to own a Redeye widebody and have it pretty much loaded. I always wonder why guys who buy these get it with the plastic dashes and doors when it’s a very expensive car. It should come by default with anyone getting a scatpack and above come with Nappa leather seats dash and doors and the Laguna as an upgraded option.

·
Registered
2018 ta scat pack 392 6 speed
13 Posts
I actually did some looking before I bought my ta 392 m6 I wanted a low mile car that was rare but not the high end car. So around here the V6 Challengers are everywhere along with rt not many gt's so that takes care of the cheap cars that people just wanted the looks . The wealthy army gonna bother with the cheap cars nor the mid range there going for the top demon hell cat red eye .... Those are everywhere ! Seriously probably more then the V6 cars . I looked at it like the old ta Challengers they were cool fast but not the best witch production is was low !
Around here there is 2 real ta's there is a lower model dressed up like one . I feel these cars if taken care of will be valuable will they be a 69 hemi charger proboly not there was just to many made people bought and parked them in hopes they will be big money witch hurts the value in future . They will be wanted they get wrecked every day there numbers are going down and are proboly the lowest produced version so maybe ! But who cares there bad ass I'm gonna enjoy mine

101 - 117 of 117 Posts