Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted the Hellcat, but I couldn't bring myself to cough up 10 to 15K over MRSP so the dealer would order it!

I ordered a 2015 Challenger SRT8. Got all the options but was very sad to see such a crappy color selection. I wanted Yellow, or a darker red (like the Redline). I'm not fond of Tor Red and Sublime is ... well it's green.

I finally ordered it in Pitch Black and after I take delivery (6 to 8 weeks), I'll have the windows tinted dark and hot pink stripes added to the sides!!

Love the Viper Hood on the SRT8. Sure would have loved that Hellkitty. I'm trading in my 13 ZL1 for it. (So I have two months to enjoy the horsepower before my car arrives).

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,532 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!!! Enjoy the site and your new ride!!!!

P.S. I'd like to get a Hellcat too. I'm a big kitty fan. :D

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,670 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
The markup on the Hellcat is sadly pushing it out of most of our reach. Enjoy you new SRT when it arrives and welcome aboard.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome aboard from Ohio!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts