Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Just picked up a 2021 scat pack wide body and didn't get a good introduction from the dealership. I don't know much about the modes/pages and if there is a active exhaust. It says it has in on the window sticker but how does it activate ?? seems quite lol

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,382 Posts
Didn't you get an owner's manual ??

and maybe a Drive supplement ?

They'd be the best bet to find out all the goodies and how/when they work.....or go online and download an electronic version to search thru....

BTW...where's the pics ???

Reactions: SFCR

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,767 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Just picked up a 2021 scat pack wide body and didn't get a good introduction from the dealership. I don't know much about the modes/pages and if there is a active exhaust. It says it has in on the window sticker but how does it activate ?? seems quite lol

U have to turn it on the dealership turns the exhaust off because it is loud. Look under the car options on the car. Congratulations and WELCOME from Duncanville, Texas!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,382 Posts
U have to turn it on the dealership turns the exhaust off because it is loud. Look under the car options on the car. Congratulations and WELCOME from Duncanville, Texas!
????

Can you explain what you mean by this please ?

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,382 Posts
Ok, that's what I thought you meant.

You change the mode to sport or track.....which changes a lot of other stuff too, not just the exhaust note.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
92 Posts
Put you owner's manual next to the throne and every time you sit down to ponder your thoughts, grab the manual and read a few pages, it's a captivating read when you realize all the power you have at your disposal. :)

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
welcome from south florida. the pages won't come up until 500 miles, if i remember correctly. line lock, etc until 600 miles. do the break in period, down go charging down yet. it will get louder by itself. once you have the 500 miles, check out the pages on the screen. press modes, you will see it on the left of the screen. have fun.

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think the active exhaust is partially open in Sport Mode (opens more at full throttle), and is wide open all the time in Track Mode?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Press the "drive modes" button twice and that will bring up your "performance pages" If you have the widebody you will have the "track" mode choice. Running in "track mode" will have your active exhaust wide open under load. Sport mode has it partially open.

I would follow your owners manual and not change drive modes for the first 500 miles. Don't go over 3,000RPM and just take it easy on her. Let everything start to get seated.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
92 Posts
Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,382 Posts
Put it in eco mode if you have it.....

·
Premium Member
12,545 Posts
Congrats on your new ride....

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Registered
48 Posts
Call Dodge Customer care !-800-423-6343 and ask them for a printed owner's manual, They will ask you for your vin# and it is free just takes a couple of days to get it in the mail.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok, that's what I thought you meant.

You change the mode to sport or track.....which changes a lot of other stuff too, not just the exhaust note.
Sport, yes it changes A LOT of things..... but if you mess around with it you might find somethings u like! It's always fun to play with our new toy's but always refer back to your owners manual. Sorry I hope this helps!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts