Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Just Registered on the site

1K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  P.G. McDonald 
#1 ·
Greetings, as stated I'm new to the site. Don't have a Challanger but things may change in a few months. Trying to decide between a Mustang 5.0, Challanger RT, or a Challanger SRT. I do like to bracket race and would like to replace the '07 Mustang GT that got traded this past December. Not looking for fast but consistancy is paramont which means an auto transmission. I do plan to run drag radials and enter the street car events here in SW Florida.

#13 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#19 ·
Wow I'm impresed with the resonse and the wide spread locations of the members. I can tell this is an actve site. I'm leaning towards the Challanger over another stang. I see that an 8 speed auto will be available in the 2015 models and orders can be taken in June. Great time frame for me. There is no comparison between the gear ratios in the 8 speed vs 5 speed. :SHOCKED: Now have to decide between a Plus RT or SRT Core. I also read that ford wheels fit on the mopar. I have a set of mustang wheels with MT ET Streets left over from the stang that was traded. Hummmmm

Dodge Boy... I may be making a trek to your side of the woods when the weather warms up. I have Atco, Cecil, and Maple Grove listed on my summer vacation schedule. Trips north to do a little bracket racing. :smileup:

#21 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern Virginia. Thanks for joining! I looked at several cars, Mustangs included and settled on the Challenger RT. While I'm not bracket racing, I really like the Challenger over the other cars.

#24 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

#26 ·
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C., Glad to have you with us !!! :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.