Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
54,846 Posts
Congrats.

Reactions: Dtills

·
Registered
19 Posts
Curious. What are the driving difference you have noticed between the R/T and Scat? Did your R/T have the performance group package?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Congratulations ! Looks great.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack F8 Green
15 Posts
Nice ride. Don't baby her on break in. Common sense prevails

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Curious. What are the driving difference you have noticed between the R/T and Scat? Did your R/T have the performance group package?
Not much yet, I'm waiting for sport and track mode on it, as I drove sport in my rt all the time. The car feels smoother, the exhaust note is different, and there's just that feeling of intimidation being behind 485 horsepower lol, ill get back to you after a week! My rt did not have the performance pack.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice ride. Don't baby her on break in. Common sense prevails
I've read so much on the break in on both sides lol, I just followed the manual, and right now im in the 300-500 so im manually shifting at higher rpms while driving. When 500 hits ill start doing some wots in sport 👍

·
Registered
2020 F8 Scat Pack 392 6 Speed Stick
99 Posts
Congratulations, waiting through the break-in period is a pain, but worth the wait

Regards,
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
congratulations on your new ride. definitely wait for the break in period to end.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got past my 500 miles on the way to my friends, got a good wot in sport and have been very addicted since. After 500 miles I am able to drive how I normally would correct? Cause I've definitely done a few hard pulls and im at 1100 miles, gonna get oil changed this weekend

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SXT, Frostbite color, Driver Convience Pkg, Navigation and Sunroof.
87 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You got my color!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack F8 Green
15 Posts
I got past my 500 miles on the way to my friends, got a good wot in sport and have been very addicted since. After 500 miles I am able to drive how I normally would correct? Cause I've definitely done a few hard pulls and im at 1100 miles, gonna get oil changed this weekend
No break-in is 1200 miles!! Now you've done it. You're going to need a new motor! 🤣🤣

1 - 20 of 23 Posts