Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,989 Posts
Nice video Andres, that's one badass car, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Well, that is what i think a nice way to get around a track, i would not want to pay for the rubbers after a session like that !! That car is so nice !!! And that sound ,going to my dealer Monday !

·
Registered
542 Posts
It was a great video - the ass seemed to get loose a lot but I'm guessing he did that on purpose for fun and to show just how much power it has. It sounded great as well.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Loved the vid. Thanks for posting.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,655 Posts
Thanks for the video.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,433 Posts
Great video, enjoyed it very much this morning. I love it, about half way through he says something like "that supercharger is just sublime". Isn't that a great play on words!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must admit, I needed a napkin tucked under my chin to catch the drool as I watched it!

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
I knew once the "real" pros started getting their hands on this car and documenting their "take" on all the things this car does so well....alot of the [email protected]# the haters have been dishing out would end up on their face....LOL...Great Vid buddy!!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
18,467 Posts
That was enjoyable to watch. Dodge picked a much better spokesman than that idiot who raced the classic Challenger which was posted a few weeks ago. The biggest selling point to me ( as if I needed one) was how a bada$$ car like that performed during both normal driving and WOT conditions.
Thanks for sharing. :smileup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts