Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have a few questions for anyone who has used them:

1) First, has anyone purchased any combo using their supposed "HemiOrange" color? If so does it look close? Match up? I am thinking of going with their charcoal grey leather sides & head rests w/ the HemiOrange color in the centers w/ the orange double stitching all around and all four head rest would have "Challenger" in script embroidery in the same orange.

2) Has anyone purchased their "heated" seat option? If so, how is it?

3) Has anyone purchased their 8-motor massage unit? If so, how is it? They offer 4-6-8 motor massage units.

IF I go with their covers I believe I will go with the above mentioned color combo as long as I like the charcoal/orange colors with the heated options and the 8-motor massage units in both seats.

I would just like to know if anyone has ordered and installed their products and if they are happy with them etc. I have a friend here in town who owns an upholstery shop and he can certainly handle the install.

I think I will call and ask for samples of both colors and see how they look and feel and wait to hear from you folks as well...

This will be my only interior mod. After this I am almost done! Super charger is the last thing on the list!

Thanks!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Sorry I have no answer for you but I have a question, what will that setup cost ?

I'm guessing every bit of 2K ? Sounds nice if only I could afford it.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea you are dead on, right at $2100 shipped. Not cheap by no means.

This car is a once in a lifetime deal for us. I am losing my vision and my wife is not in the best of health physically. Two years ago we were living in a rented house because we had lost ours due to an illegal foreclosure by Wells Fargo in 08 (an employee in CA forged my wife and I signatures on paperwork). Then in 09 our 1968 Firebird was rear ended and totaled by an illegal. So yea we have been through some crap I guess one could say. So now, after litigation on both fronts and four years later we are enjoying life a little bit. Nothing crazy and not too stupid, we have done things in a very smart way. But this is the one and only thing that we both do together and we both enjoy a LOT!

So, with that said, bring on the mods! Closing in on six months with this car and as of tonight 9600 miles and loving every single mile of it!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well I always say enjoy every minute, if you got the cash spend it because there ain't no banks in the cemetery. Enjoy ! My guilty pleasure is also my R/T, it puts a little strain on my budget but it makes me happy, I can't enjoy motorcycles anymore , play basketball or softball because of my crippled worn out body so I bought a Challenger and took up bowling.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I always say enjoy every minute, if you got the cash spend it because there ain't no banks in the cemetery. Enjoy ! My guilty pleasure is also my R/T, it puts a little strain on my budget but it makes me happy, I can't enjoy motorcycles anymore , play basketball or softball because of my crippled worn out body so I bought a Challenger and took up bowling.
Amen! We don't look back and we don't plan down the road...

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just re-figured the whole kit on their website and with every option, heat, cooling gel cushions, 8-motor massage, embroidery front & back head rests, double stitch in orange, premium leather upgrade, perforated premium leather upgrade in center sections etc. etc. etc. $2240 shipped!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,748 Posts
Here are a couple of shots , these are black with tangerine which is the closest match to hemi orange.

Reactions: ninjadave

·
Administrator
53,748 Posts
here is another

I am very happy with mine, I went with premium leather and embroidery no other options. These pictures were right after install so there were some wrinkles that have since disappeared.

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
Okay on your options those options heated seats, gel ARE NOT KatSkinz that is that aftermarket companies adding them in non factory style heaters ect. While Katskinz may offer seat heaters those are for cars that didn't come with them from the factory

·
Administrator
53,748 Posts
I got mine from Superior in NY. Really fast on delivery, maybe a week after they were ordered.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay on your options those options heated seats, gel ARE NOT KatSkinz that is that aftermarket companies adding them in non factory style heaters ect. While Katskinz may offer seat heaters those are for cars that didn't come with them from the factory
Correct. Our car does NOT have the heated seats OEM. I want them added when the leather is installed. So we would be adding in the heat, cooling gel and massaging motors along with the leather covers.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the R/T and where it's placed. But I think I am going to have the orange go up one more section and then have the "Challenger" in the script embroidery in orange in the head rests. Then have everything double stitched in orange. They also make you door panel inserts in the orange as well and are included.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I like the R/T and where it's placed. But I think I am going to have the orange go up one more section and then have the "Challenger" in the script embroidery in orange in the head rests. Then have everything double stitched in orange. They also make you door panel inserts in the orange as well and are included.
That's gonna look killer when it's done! Can't wait to see pics.!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Here are a couple of shots , these are black with tangerine which is the closest match to hemi orange.
Wow, that does look super nice :rep:

How easy/difficult was the install?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I love mine, I bought mine and installed them. The only things I haven't installed is the door panels and the console cover. I'm going to have a shop do those. I didn't get the heated seats or massager. I went with silver to match the exterior of the car which I feel it really does, so I'm betting the orange will as well.

·
Administrator
53,748 Posts
Wow, that does look super nice :rep:

How easy/difficult was the install?
I had a shop do it, I did not want to take a chance on messing it up. I did black on the doors, I thought orange there would be to much for my liking.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow looks great!

I usually do everything myself. However, this mod I am having done as I want the seat covers and the leather SUPER SUPER tight. I spoke with my friend who owns the upholstery shop and he says it is a TON of work to get the covers SUPER tight. I told him I want them so tight that they look like they came from the factory. I don't want to see one single wrinkle ANYWHERE! He says he can absolutely do it.

It will not be until the fall after the super charger install. I don't want the guys at the Hennessey shop in and out of the car on the new leather seats etc. The plan is to have the car finished by Oct 12th (my Birthday). So that means all the mods, super charger and interior work! Should be one bad Challenger when it's all said and done!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts