Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I used to be a member back when I had my Charger and was helping out Mo from Danko. I'm back because I need to buy a car so I figured I'd check this place out. Sadly, I need an automatic (I know, I know) one guy had a nice car for sale here...got excited...then I saw manual. Hopefully there will be more cars up for sale soon. If anyone knows of any good deals please PM me. Forum members are cool like that, not trying to rip someone off just sharing a passion. Have a great night everyone. God Bless!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina! Glad you joined and hope that you enjoy the site!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,190 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8
4,308 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,131 Posts
welcome from ny, good luck hunting!

·
Registered
22,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
welcome from south florida. good luck hunting

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,283 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, I used to be a member back when I had my Charger and was helping out Mo from Danko. I'm back because I need to buy a car so I figured I'd check this place out. Sadly, I need an automatic (I know, I know) one guy had a nice car for sale here...got excited...then I saw manual. Hopefully there will be more cars up for sale soon. If anyone knows of any good deals please PM me. Forum members are cool like that, not trying to rip someone off just sharing a passion. Have a great night everyone. God Bless!
Best deal you can get is a order from the manufacturer. They can't raise their price like a used car seller. Check a year ago and see what price they offered... bbmac

1 - 14 of 14 Posts