Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just ordered up a Trinity tuner, the car has SLP long tube headers and no cats. Just wondering if any of you guys know of a good tuner in the NJ area that I can take the car to get dyno tuned. I know the work we can do with some of the guys online via datalogging is good, but I would love to have the car done in house in real time on a dyno.

I live in Central Jersey, Hunterdon county to be exact. so...

Anyone have any personal good experience with a tuner in NJ? or even eastern PA

Thanks!

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,355 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z. Try Josh at HHP. HHP is a vendor on the forum and Josh is one of the best tuners in the country for MOPAR cars.

·
12,989 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z. Try Josh at HHP. HHP is a vendor on the forum and Josh is one of the best tuners in the country for MOPAR cars.
^^^^^^^^^ 2X, I've had good luck with them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you guys get the tuning done, at the shop in Smyrna, DE? You two certainly have my attention and I will gladly drive for quality, just trying to figure out where you guys are getting this done.

·
12,989 Posts
Where did you guys get the tuning done, at the shop in Smyrna, DE? You two certainly have my attention and I will gladly drive for quality, just trying to figure out where you guys are getting this done.
Yes, in Smyrna DE.

·
12,989 Posts
Josh could give you a HHP CMR Performance tune, it would be a good idea to install a 180 Thermostat before you go.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You actually have a great tuner in PA. I wont post his info here because he isn't a vendor here. Also Arrington just opened a shop in N.Y. and AJ hemituner is the man. You can contact Arrington for more info. But like the guys said Josh from HHP is another great option!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts