Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Looks like it would be a good time but it's about a 3 and 1/2 to four hour drive for me, so I don't think I'll be making that one. I'm guessing you guys from Pittsburgh can hit 79 straight north and make it in maybe an hour and a half ?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good find! Too late to do anything, but good to have this group ear-marked. 1:30 from PGH on I79N is possible with a heavy foot, but an easy-going two hours more likely.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Looks like it would be a good time but it's about a 3 and 1/2 to four hour drive for me, so I don't think I'll be making that one. I'm guessing you guys from Pittsburgh can hit 79 straight north and make it in maybe an hour and a half ?
Good find! Too late to do anything, but good to have this group ear-marked. 1:30 from PGH on I79N is possible with a heavy foot, but an easy-going two hours more likely.
I like to drive so the distance for me isn't a big deal. This past October I did a drive from Pittsburgh to North Apollo, Tionesa, to Corry, and back home that covered about 362 miles. From my location I am about a little over 2 hours from Erie.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/C...On a Wednesday Cruise 11 7 2013?sort=9&page=2

I took a couple pictures a long the way. :wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts