Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning to go to this event? We went a few years ago - crazy burnouts each night. Let me know, I'm on the edge considering attending.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I can't say for sure about Lake George, but I was at Carlisle yesterday looking for Credance...but couldn't find him.

:4-dontknow:

:gy:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Is anyone planning to go to this event? We went a few years ago - crazy burnouts each night. Let me know, I'm on the edge considering attending.
I usually go up as a spectator each year. Thousands of custom cars all over the Lake George area, but there's a cut-off year for entering the show. LMK if you decide to make the trip. I know the area well.:smileup:
I can't say for sure about Lake George, but I was at Carlisle yesterday looking for Credance...but couldn't find him. :4-dontknow:
:gy:
I saw a pic of a "WANTED" sticker on some 1-qt oil bottles. Was THAT the same guy? Is there a reward?

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I saw a pic of a "WANTED" sticker on some 1-qt oil bottles. Was THAT the same guy? Is there a reward?

Same guy, no reward. Looks like someone wanted to lose him....possibly his wife. LOL!!! :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!! We'll talk this coming weekend Bob!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts