Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidentally hit a button on my sterling wheel and everything is in French. I don't know what I hit or how to fix it. There is nothing in the owners manual about it. Can anyone help? Thanks

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
EVIC DISPLAY MODES

SYSTEM STATUS MODE

Displays warnings and user interaction messages. Initial warnings will be displayed full-screen for three seconds, then override the odometer and show text warnings on the bottom line of the display. Critical text warnings will be displayed until the failure is corrected. Non-critical text warnings will be displayed for 60 seconds. The driver can scroll to view multiple messages by using the SCROLL buttons.

So go back into EVIC and find
PERSONAL SETTINGS MODE (CUSTOMER PROGRAMMABLE FEATURES)

Allows the driver to set and recall features when the transmission is in Park by pressing and releasing the MENU button until Personal Settings is displayed in the EVIC. The following personal settings can be set and recalled:

Language: English, Spanish, German, Italian or French
Display units in English or Metric
Lock doors automatically at 15 mph (24 Kph), On or Off
Unlock door automatically on exit, On or Off
Remote Keyless Entry unlock driver door on first press or unlock all doors on first press
Recall Memory with Remote Keyless Entry Unlock, On or Off
Sound horn with Remote Keyless Entry Lock, On or Off
Delay turning headlamps off for 0, 30, 60 or 90 seconds
Headlamps on with wipers, On or Off
Rain Sensing Intermittent Wipers, On or Off
Automatically move seat back on exit, On or Off
Tilt mirrors down and in when transmission is shifted to Reverse, On or Off
Delay Power off to accessories until exit off, 45-seconds maximum, 5-minute maximum, 10-minute maximum or 60-minute maximum
Turn headlamps on with Remote Keyless Entry Lock, On or Off
Turn headlamps on with Remote Keyless Entry Unlock, Off or 30 seconds
Park Assist System, On or Off
Confirmation of Voice Commands, On or Off
Turn-by-Turn Navigation, On or Off

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
What a total bunch of BS!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Sorry Kilo, I didn't mean you, I meant the whole French language stuff!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Yeah, but it just keeps getting so &()&^ complicated just to drive a muscle car.

Hemi, I watched that movie and it is super funny what happened to Buzz.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. The video was funny. I'm still not used to all the buttons and modern stuff. Sometimes I hit a button and have no idea what happened and how I did it.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I owned a Range Rover and it spoke 6 different languages!!! Took me forever to figure out how to get it to talk to me in ENGLISH!!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Damnit! These cars can speak in multiple languages?! I'm screwed, I'm dumber than my car! Eh, it's ok... I think I can coast by on my looks lol :4-looney:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Damnit! These cars can speak in multiple languages?! I'm screwed, I'm dumber than my car! Eh, it's ok... I think I can coast by on my looks lol :4-looney:
Between you and that White Hot Beauty of yours, it's obvious you got game!

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Well not all of us can have their own stalkers. So some of us cant coast. We need to go WOT all the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts