Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gentlemen after 3 years and 3 months I can honestly say my car is done with mods. This latest one came from AFR and I am very happy with it. My wife doesn't believe me and i can't blame her. i was only supposed to do the exhaust , that was about 27k ago :SHOCKED: Don't matter im in love with my beast (my car) :gy: and for me it was all worth it . hope you all like this last one

·
12,990 Posts
I have to agree with your wife Steve. LOL!!

·
12,990 Posts
haha Alan, im good buddy. Car is perfect for me! Now I need some time off work to start enjoying it!
Your car looks great Steve, enjoy it , the weather is perfect now. :smileup:

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
She looks beautiful glad you've enjoyed the modding journey and made yourself the perfect car for you.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
That last mod looks great Steve!! Now get out there and enjoy your baby!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
thanks betty. im trying but its about to downpour here! :smiledown:
Oh darn! It is about to do the same thing here! I just put JZBLBBY in the garage after a wash job. Think it will be a while before I can get her out!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Wow Steve! That looks really good! Not sure there is anything else you can improve upon! Don't mess with perfection!:smileup:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen after 3 years and 3 months I can honestly say my car is done with mods. This latest one came from AFR and I am very happy with it. My wife doesn't believe me and i can't blame her. i was only supposed to do the exhaust , that was about 27k ago :SHOCKED: Don't matter im in love with my beast (my car) :gy: and for me it was all worth it . hope you all like this last one

Last Mod? lol ok We all know, when the Mod addiction hits, it is hard to stop it. Great Mod by the way. :)

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,694 Posts
You know you're full of s***!
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing.Steve your car is a black and yellow symphony.:smileup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts