Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so in my quest to make my car one of a kind i just had the stripes installed. it took me over a week to get someone to make the scat pack bee's for me! it was a long process but im very happy with the outcome!

·
12,989 Posts
Nice pictures Steve!

·
12,989 Posts
very easy! i take pics on my phone and they automatically get backed up to photo bucket! then i go to the account on my computer and they are here!
That's exactly what I do, You Tube is just as easy. :4-wavey:

·
Registered
380 Posts
so in my quest to make my car one of a kind i just had the stripes installed. it took me over a week to get someone to make the scat pack bee's for me! it was a long process but im very happy with the outcome!

I have said many times who in their right mind would buy a yellow vehicle of any kind ? :4-dontknow: But after seeing yours I would have to re-think that question :smiley_thumbs_up: Very, very nice looking Challenger, great job !

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have said many times who in their right mind would buy a yellow vehicle of any kind ? :4-dontknow: But after seeing yours I would have to re-think that question :smiley_thumbs_up: Very, very nice looking Challenger, great job !
I'm glad you have seen the light!:smileup::smileup: to be honest i don't think yellow is for every car! in my opinion the challenger looks amazing in high impact colors

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Looks great Steve! Balances out your car and definitely gives it a one-off look! Very Nice!

Good job on the pics. too!:smileup:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
OMG Steve! Your Bee's as bad as the real thing! I'd hate to be stung by You, My Man! Great Pics. Lou.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,615 Posts
Great looking stripe:smileup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts