Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I apologize for bumping such an old thread, but I am having the same issue on my 2018 SXT Plus.
The difference however being that my Challenger did not come with launch control from the factory, I enabled it using a Tazer.

Now I was wondering if anyone here had more details on this TSB, so that perhaps I could flash the changes myself using AlfaODB if it's a BCM settings change. Alternatively, how much trouble would I be in if I took it to a dealer, and played dumb like it was there all along just not working. I did purchase the vehicle used, so it could be a somewhat plausible story. My biggest concern would me messing up my warranty.
You will need the Chassis type code for an SXT with Super Track pack, when you change that the ABS lights will light up like crazy, you will then have to reinitialize the ABS module, all with ALFA OBD. Incidentally when I enabled it on my R/T Auto, I used the chassis code for an R/T manual because I could not get a read for the auto. I assume if you have Alfa OBD you know what I am talking about. Let me look through my library.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts