·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior???

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i wouldn't believe dodge would put such a huge clown smile on the front of the new challenger... i'm going to call b.s. but i have been known to be wrong...lol i do like the like tail lights though... and as far as the interior, i think i like mine better... a little more simplistic...

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think the interior is nice, but I would keep mine... exterior... I like the 71' style grill... tail lights look just a little off to me... imho

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I like the interior except for the red seats. I really like the center counsel. :smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Looks like the EVIC is dead center between the tach and speedometer. The best feature, the shaker hood, was already intro'd months ago so that takes a lot of the steam out of the appearance upgrade.

Overall, it's a cosmetic upgrade I would expect late into a production run already well into it's 7th season. Nothing really dramatically different other than the console redesign, and I'm wondering if I like that only because it's different or because it's a distinctive cockpit (so far) to the Challenger?

·
More Than Just A Car
20,526 Posts
I don't mind it at all, not like I'll rush out to get one or anything, the front grill looks like the concept one, I like the center console as well, and the new rear spoiler looks okay to. Over all, I like this if it's really what the new Challenger will look like.....it just made my 09 even more special.:smileup:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
There are some things I really like about it and some I 'm just alright with, but overall I like the looks of it. The main thing I'd like to see is that bright blue and the green colors put into production for 2015.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i really like the scat pack bee emblem (picture 21 in the article) might have to pick up a pair of those... thinking they might look good down low on the fender where dodge used to put the pentastar emblem...

also, wonder if the new grill will fit the our current cars... always kinda liked the look of the 71's... especially us with the R/T classic side stripes since that package was only offered in 71...

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
...also, wonder if the new grill will fit the our current cars... always kinda liked the look of the 71's... especially us with the R/T classic side stripes since that package was only offered in 71...
Even if it doesn't, I think it's a slam dunk that a company like Cervini's or Mr. Norm's will start offering one before the year is out

·
Registered
165 Posts
There are some things I really like about it and some I 'm just alright with, but overall I like the looks of it. The main thing I'd like to see is that bright blue and the green colors put into production for 2015.
I wouldn't, only because I'm in no position to trade in right now and I'd be jealous! :3-smash:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I'm glad I got a '14...
LOL funny how opinions differ.

I'll be pulling our offer on the supercharged Mopar 14 tomorrow. They are going to wish they had accepted before now. We will most likely now order a 2015 Shaker in the new green w/white interior and move forward with our original plans to supercharge our 2013. That will give us the his and hers with one of them supercharged as planned! I love the improvements! nicely done I think...

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Looks like the biggest changes since the third generation Challenger was released. It looks good--for the most part. I'm not too fond of the split taillights.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts