Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a Smoke Show WB Scat today. Wasn’t planning on turning in my 18 Scat till the lease was up in March but they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and it’s a 6 speed manual which I really was missing from my CTS-V days. This is a really great color, it’s def different than my Destroyer 18.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,991 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Their are great deals out there on the Challenger and Charger. Get one if you can afford it. If Biden get into DC and pulls the Green Deal wacko's in with him watch out !

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Beautiful - it really stands apart! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
congrats. and yes, that is an awesome color

·
Registered
51 Posts
Awesome car, does the color lean towards a blue hue or a gray hue? I've never seen one up close and in person.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome car, does the color lean towards a blue hue or a gray hue? I've never seen one up close and in person.....
Def has a light blue to it in certain light. I’m gonna wrap the hood satin black to add some contrast to it. Wish they offered the orange calipers from the Hellcat for Scats. Saw a HC in this color with the orange calipers and it looked perfect.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Just picked up a Smoke Show WB Scat today. Wasn’t planning on turning in my 18 Scat till the lease was up in March but they made me an offer I couldn’t refuse and it’s a 6 speed manual which I really was missing from my CTS-V days. This is a really great color, it’s def different than my Destroyer 18. View attachment 265161
That is a beautiful automobile!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts