Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that the stitching on my leather drivers seat is coming out ,(the center panel) will have to take in to dealer to see if they will fix or replace it , I have read on the Dart forum that there is a lot of issues with seats stitching coming loose , has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
No problems here yet with mine, but if its under warranty I would take it to the dealer, they should fix it for free.

Otherwise you might want to check around at some local upholstery shops and see which ones have a lot of nice old cars in their lot/building. If the guys with nice old expensive rare cars take their cars there and trust them, then they probably do a good job.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
If your Challenger has less than 36k miles (and is obviously less than three years old) it should be covered under warranty. Bumper to bumper means exactly that.

·
Registered
636 Posts
If your Challenger has less than 36k miles (and is obviously less than three years old) it should be covered under warranty. Bumper to bumper means exactly that.
Keep in mind it's NOT a "bumper to bumper" warranty.

It's a "Limited" bumper to bumper warranty, some parts are NOT covered for 36,000 miles, have to check your warranty

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
The right side of my passenger seat had a couple of pulled stitches when I purchased it with 15k Pre-owned Certified. Dodge replaced the cover, no hassles or problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts