Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an unwitting member of the club too...

a number of times this winter we suffered long, cold, snowy periods during which i garaged my ride and used my wife's' car. each time i returned to my car i observed the spots which went away as described by the time the car warmed up. i think some others have had worse trouble than i because mine was not even that noticeable.

:shakehead:
i still can't help being suspicious of some "green" process inserted into the dash material. (considering how long car makers have been making dash material without the problem.)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I noticed that too this year.... Do you use Armor All by chance?

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed that too this year.... Do you use Armor All by chance?
no. i use a wipe on, buff off vinyl/leather cleaner which i've used on every car i've owned with great results. it is possible that this stuff gave me some level of protection as mine is much less than the posts i've seen from other cars. as i said i could hardly even notice it.

the dash board mold thread has lots of good points.

everyone has their favorite car care products, the common element here is the dodge dash material of late.

the question is why would they mess with a process which was working for years? :att: cost reduction? or perhaps a needed chemical became over regulated like so much else...

if it's not broke, don't fix it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts