Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We did this trip last week up Mt Evans , with the Colorado Challenger Club,nice bunch of folks, about and hour from Denver, the thin air takes away some power but all in all the cars ran very well

great place, here are some pics,the last pic is of the mountain as seen from my street :4-wavey:

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Great pics, looks like fun. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great pictures! Last time I was in Colorado was back in the 80's. Drove my 81 firebird to the top of Pikes Peak. It was actually a scary drive.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
What a great bunch of pictures!! The views are breathtaking and the Challenger's aren't too bad either!!!!! Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
you can't get pictures like that in Wisconsin... those pics are awesome! i especially like the granite metallic one!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Those were some great shots, enjoyed very much!!!!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the looks and compliments, it is fun to take these cars out to the far reaches of our areas, I love seeing others take nice scenery pics, perhaps someone can do a photo contest criteria????maybe:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry I missed the trip ... how was the road up? Last time I ventured that way was a couple of years ago, and there were spots where I thought the car I was driving was not going to make it over some of the heaving.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I missed the trip ... how was the road up? Last time I ventured that way was a couple of years ago, and there were spots where I thought the car I was driving was not going to make it over some of the heaving.
Yea there were some little spots at summit lake, but the road is as good as it has ever been ,I might make a trip up there in the old one before the summer is out:smileup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts