Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these? Are you satisfied with the item? I saw them on Craigslist for $220.00 + shipping.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. I might go $120.00, but $220.00 and shipping is steep.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought these and installed them. They are the ones from your first picture. They look good and I have gotten several compliments on them. My car is black and the LED's are red so it matches nicely. Installation was alittle tricky. They didnt give enough wire so I had to splice in some extra and they have you tap into the feed from the dome lights. It took a few hours and looks nice. They dont sit on the sill and they replace, (I guess you would call it the inside sill?) I am happy with mine, the LED's are bright enough during the day and night

·
Registered
26 Posts
lighted door sills!

Does anyone have these? Are you satisfied with the item? I saw them on Craigslist for $220.00 + shipping.

Yes I have a pair in my Challenger 2013 they are awesome, I have the violet color to match my multi color stripe. It's real rugged aluminum yet cool to look at replaces the factory the only modification is connecting it to your door lights. If you're not electrically inclined take it to a car audio shop and let them do it for you . I've had them for six months now I enjoy stepping in to my baby.:smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Look cool but way to dear on the $$$...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not currently on my "need to buy" list. They are pretty sweet, but I never open my doors at car shows or cruise ins.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yea I agree with most here, not for me. Don't get me wrong, they certainly look super cool... but honestly not a lot of people see that location on my car for more than a few seconds. I'll save my dollars for something else!

·
Registered
282 Posts
on my list...I saw them for 200. Amazon I think it was...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.