Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, was wandering if those of us who have an earlier Challenger Scat Pack could update our cars through the dealer or another way to add the line-loc feature to our 2018 Scat Pack. Considering all it does is lock the front brakes would it be possible to buy the parts needed to add this to an older vehicle?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
13 Posts
You can add it with a Tazer. I did on my 2015. Works awesome.

Line Lock: Press 2 steering wheel buttons while stopped, and the ABS valves will hold the vehicle with the front brakes so you can hit the gas and do a perfect burnout as long as you wish, with no wear on the rear brakes. No plumbing required! This is an ideal alternative to the traditional plumbed-in solenoid type line lock/roll control. Super simple and cannot be detected! When Line Lock is in use, it temporarily disables traction control and for AWD cars, keeps the car in RWD mode.

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,556 Posts
+1 for the Tazer. Actually for the 2013 I think I got the ZAutomotive burnout box.

Reactions: Nightbringer

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T plus, 6spd
39 Posts
Another vote for the Tazer/Burnbox from Z Automotive, works great on my 2012 R/T with 6spd (BurnBox is what I have).

Reactions: RonB
1 - 5 of 5 Posts