Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a new Lock Pick V5 in my 12 Challenger (730N RHR) and am only getting sound out of the front left speaker. When I fire up the radio for the first time I get the enter security code screen but then it tell me to switch the ignition to the run position and the radio fires up but with only the front left speaker working. Front and rear cameras work just fine just not the stereo.
If I disconnect the lock pick and hook the console back up to the factory harness it works fine. Is there a limp mode that requires me to enter the security code (that I don;t have) w/the lock pick hooked up?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After reading all kinds of posts on the Lock Pick I decided to check the connectors and it turned out to be 2 bent pins on the Lock Pick harness (outside pin on the bottom row of either side). I had a hell of a time getting it connected w/o bending over one of them. Working now and now I just have to button everything back up.

And yes it is the original Factory unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.