Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a used 2013 srt core challenger with 6 speed manual trans.
It has very low miles. I test drove it and it runs, drives and sounds great.
On the front belly plastic pan it has scratches and the front spoiler has slight scratches on the middle point.
What is some of the most important things to check on this model before purchasing?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Probably all of the same things that were advised to check in your original post. The belly pan that covers the oil pan generally being scratched is unavoidable, the scratches to the chin spoiler....as hard as you try unless you have someone watching you park, sometimes you just get a little too close to a curb and bam, scratched, that does not mean the car was abused. Do your homework and make the right choice for you. I had a 2010 SRT and sold it a couple of years ago. I recently spent weeks on listingallcars.com looking for one that I wanted, I found a few but buying from several states away just seemed unworkable, I finally went to my local dealer to order an 18, they would not flex on the price I offered since I could not get the 17 I wanted. I went back to listingallcars aand found a 17 for $3k less than my local dealer offered. Shop til you drop and find what meets your dream and budget!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There probably isn't many used challengers that doesn't have scratches on the belly pan and front spoiler.
I am patient about getting the one I want at a reasonable price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts