Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My poor Challenger RT is almost embarrassingly quiet so I am hunting around for exhausts. I was looking at the Flowmaster American Thunder and wanted to know what you guys think of it. The main thing is I'd like to avoid drone as much as possible.

Car is an 2013 R/T with a 6-spd manual.

Corsa Extreme is just way out of my price range. Auto Anything has the American Thunders for $597 shipped. I haven't seen any better prices online, but I don't really know where all to look. You guys are the experts here!

Any 5.7L 6-spd guys with American Thunders on here can give me advice?

:smileup:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I say if it falls in your price range go for it you won't regret it, that's a sweet sounding exhaust with the right amount of muscle car bass in its growl...for that price you can't go wrong. Good luck in your ventures

·
12,990 Posts
Your car wont be embarrasingly quiet anymore!! LOL nice choice.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the Flowmaster American thunder with JBA Shorties and Mids. I am more than satisfied with the sound, even before I had the headers put on. I think peoe tend to overlook the flowmaster exhaust systems.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Have you looked at the Solo Mach X...It is a bit more expensive (I think around 850) but sounds really good, and from what understand there is little to no drone especially in the six speeds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts