Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2019 Scat Pack and the previous owner had an aftermarket exhaust put on but I don’t want it anymore there’s too much vibration and in cabin noise I’m looking for a stock exhaust to reinstall anybody have one they took off or know where to look?

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,539 Posts
I just bought a 2019 Scat Pack and the previous owner had an aftermarket exhaust put on but I don’t want it anymore there’s too much vibration and in cabin noise I’m looking for a stock exhaust to reinstall anybody have one they took off or know where to look?
Call some of your local muffler shops. When I had an aftermarket catback installed, I left the stock system with the muffler shop as scrap. I imagine most owners do the same since the stock system is worth only $100 or so and most people don't want haul that sooty mess back to their garage and then have to store it.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
876 Posts

Where are you located?

I THINK my buddy here in Jacksonville, FL MIGHT still have the stock exhaust off of his 2018 SRT 392.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,431 Posts
Look into installing J-pipes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts