Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am looking for a good dash kit. I have noticed some threads on this, but nothing specific. Anyways there seems to be many flavors of dash kits out there (Remin, B&I, Sheerwood, etc). Then there is basic kits, full kits, optional side kits. Like most folks, I wanna see before I buy. I would prefer to see Carbon Fiber personally, but am still not 100%.

So if you can, flash me some shots of you dash kits. If you do, please give some details such as what make and kit it is.

Thank you!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Found these. Is this what you were looking for?

Real carbon fiber kit. No fake hydrodip stuff for me

So this is the last areas I'm covering up with the carbon fiber stuff

Dash

Arm rest area on the doors

My shifter bezel was a scratched up mess, so here it is. The new 3M carbon fiber look. I did the bezel, steering wheel inlays and glove box handle, all from one 12"x12" sheet for about $6. The bezel in my build has 8 serrated tabs that extend into the console. Just carefully work around the bezel to pry it out. Once you can get your fingers under it, just pull. I had to heat and stretch the tape in the corners to keep it from bunching. You only have to work out the wrinkles so far, the rest is hidden by the console. Trim and install. I had so much left over, I did the steering wheel. I used a pick to find the edges of the inlays and carefully trimmed with an Exacto-knife. You can't make it out but I did the glove box handle, too. Worked out real nice. I especially like the steering wheel, which was an after thought. The silver inlays were sort of distracting from the gauges. Anybody else ever play with this stuff? Hey, how about an enlargement? thanks;)

i did the same with all of the silver interior parts on mine. covered them with the 3m di-noc carbon. looks like the same stuff you used. that stuff looks sharp!
those are just inserts in the steering wheel and they pop right out so you can wrap them farther around like i did on mine. its hard to tell from the pic if you can see the edges...just fyi

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Close, I have pulled most of those up scouring through the threads. It is what I am looking for though, just want new ones.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOOO..... I just ordered an entire set of carbon fiber which consists of

Remin "Real Carbon Fiber" 54 Pcs Full Trim Kit
Remin "Real Carbon Fiber" 2 Pcs Door Kit
Remin "Real Carbon Fiber" 11 Pcs Overhead Console Kit
Remin "Real Carbon Fiber" 4 Pcs Speedometer Cluster Kit

This is the last thing I have bought but haven't put on my chally yet. I am going to make it rain "Carbon Fiber". I will post a ton of pics afterwards to really show it off. I will also post a good amount of interior shots next Wednesday. Noticed there wasn't many in the interior section of the photo catalog. Besides from custom seats I think I got the interior as decked out as possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts