Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2012 Dodge Challenger, 3.6L and I'm wondering what others would advise on adding to this car to give is a bit more HP. It doesn't look like there's a whole lot available so I'd really appreciate any help I can get in terms of what I can start adding and in what order. Thanks!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,636 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
738 Posts
A tuner is a cheap mod that will add a few HP. unless you got big bucks to spend , a turbo or a supercharger will give a big boost to HP.

·
Banned
149 Posts
the path to upgrading is very similar whether or not you have the 3.6 or the 5.7 motor. Usually, getting a Tuner is high on the list, along with a CAI and Exhaust mods. From there for both it becomes very expensive, very fast... whether you want to beef up internals or give it a shot of NOS or go the turbo/ Supercharger route.... or what some others do... Swap your motor out for another with more HP... or trade it in on a V8... the choice is yours and you do not have one set path you have to take to accomplish this goal.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Be sure to check out the Mods section here on the Z that deals with 3.6 Mods. Members discuss everything from Mild to WILD when it comes to the 3.6. Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts