Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally lost. I installed a HID kit 35w 8k single beams with can bus ballast. They worked perfectly for 3 or 4 weeks and yesterday i noticed when i unlock the car with the key fob the headlights dont come on. Clicked them on with the switch and got nothing, swapped the ballast got nothing. Finally i removed the kit and put the OEM bulbs back and THEY dont work!!!! Now im spooked lol Does anyone have any advice or solutions??? Thanks Guys

-Will

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,671 Posts
Totally lost. I installed a HID kit 35w 8k single beams with can bus ballast. They worked perfectly for 3 or 4 weeks and yesterday i noticed when i unlock the car with the key fob the headlights dont come on. Clicked them on with the switch and got nothing, swapped the ballast got nothing. Finally i removed the kit and put the OEM bulbs back and THEY dont work!!!! Now im spooked lol Does anyone have any advice or solutions??? Thanks Guys

-Will
Sounds like you could have melted the headlight harness, did you check the fuses?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**ISSUE FIXED** I browsed around and found the headlights are somehow affiliated with the TCM. Pulled the #11 slot fuse for 10 seconds and reset it. Light started working again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts