Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta love New England. Wash your car, get a snow storm. Think about getting it washed because it looks gross, but theres another snowstorm coming the next day. So you wait. Repeat.

My poor baby last week-

I had to give her a bath, even though its going to snow again in 2 days.

Just like new :) How are the rest of you doing with the lovely winter weather?:wavey:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
How am I doing? My Challenger is all tucked away in my garage under a car cover. I own 5 vehicles total between my wife and kids. Other than the Challenger, they all look like crap. Its not just the snow, ice and salt, its the fact its so cold. It looks like we will get a break for a few days and it will warm up some.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well according to the so called experts.... these harsh winters are part of the global warming senario... hard winters,and droughts in summer, but how can anyone be a expert on something no human as ever seen before...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
Well according to the so called experts.... these harsh winters are part of the global warming senario... hard winters,and droughts in summer, but how can anyone be a expert on something no human as ever seen before...
Ha! Ha! A few years ago one of the global warming "experts" said that in a few years we won't be seeing any snow in the winter! Stop drinking the KoolAid folks, these people live and die with their government funded grants to promote this BS!! Anyone remember climategate????

Reactions: KeysB5Blue

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
12-18 inches more of the white stuff coming tomorrow. I'm about ready to put a "FOR SALE" sign on my home!!!!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,897 Posts
Given all of the snow we've had this year,I thought I would share this time tested, proven solution to reduce snow amounts for the rest of winter.
I took care of 2011 so its time for other members to do the same now. :smileup:

http://www.challengerforumz.com/showpost.php?p=603617&postcount=1
A few weeks ago I purchased a new set of studded winter tires for my Grand Cherokee. I was hoping that same principle would apply like your snow blower but....NOOOOOOOO. :smiledown: :i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Gotta love New England. Wash your car, get a snow storm. Think about getting it washed because it looks gross, but theres another snowstorm coming the next day. So you wait. Repeat.

My poor baby last week-

I had to give her a bath, even though its going to snow again in 2 days.

Just like new :) How are the rest of you doing with the lovely winter weather?:wavey:
that thing is sweet when it's clean ! I can't imagine the work it takes to keep that black looking that good in the winter.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like seeing the pictures of snow...but glad I don't have to deal with it!

I am sitting here in shorts and short sleeves lol
I hate you so much right now. I'm typing this with gloves on. I'm kidding it's not that bad, but it was -9 degrees out this morning when I drove to school lol.
that thing is sweet when it's clean ! I can't imagine the work it takes to keep that black looking that good in the winter.
Nah just put it through a carwash. 10 bucks later it looks like new. I had it fully detailed just before winter started, and had a Macguires synthetic sealer/wax put on it that lasts 8 months. So every time I put it through a car wash it quite literally looks like it just came off the show room floor. It's amazing

·
Registered
380 Posts
I hate you so much right now. I'm typing this with gloves on. I'm kidding it's not that bad, but it was -9 degrees out this morning when I drove to school lol.

Nah just put it through a carwash. 10 bucks later it looks like new. I had it fully detailed just before winter started, and had a Macguires synthetic sealer/wax put on it that lasts 8 months. So every time I put it through a car wash it quite literally looks like it just came off the show room floor. It's amazing
A car wash ? A automatic car wash ? I should report you to the national Challenger abuse hotline young man ! :shakehead:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
The weather sure has been strange for sure. This is our eighth winter here in FL and it's been the warmest overall. However, it's been the wettest by far. In all eight winters past we typically NEVER get any rain, just fairly cold (day time highs are 50 low 60's) and very low 30's at night. This winter however, we have only had maybe 4 nights in the low 30's if that and almost all of our days are in the 70's and 80's. Then we have rain, rain and more rain! It's been crazy!

Compared to the snow, I'll take what we have any day!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.