Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh I would also recommend opening up garage doors for ventilation. If not ventilated well make sure you wear a mask. It doesn’t smell bad but it sneaks up on you real quick.

·
Registered
17 Challenger Hellcat 6M - Destroyer Grey
92 Posts
Oh I would also recommend opening up garage doors for ventilation. If not ventilated well make sure you wear a mask. It doesn’t smell bad but it sneaks up on you real quick.
Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely take a look into this one. Would probably do it over the Winter in my basement and put on a respirator mask. It’d be perfect if I could causally coat a wheel per day.

Reactions: E_392

·
Registered
24 Posts
You could easily do a wheel per day. I think they say to use the ceramic coat within three months of opening. Plus it sounds like you could give it plenty of cure time. I think that plays a big role in how well it works.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not saying ceramic is not good but serious dust will still get on them unless you change pads.......
You absolutely will get serious dust, that’s how Brembo’s are. I prefer using Brembo pads and with my wheels ceramic coated, clean up is a breeze. Depending on how much I drive the car and the conditions I wash once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. I find cleaning my vehicles relaxing and don’t mind it at all. The ceramic coat just makes it that much easier. If your goal is zero dust ever, good luck. Even powerstops produce some, just a whole heck of a lot less.

In the end all wheels are going to get dirty, just depends how OCD you are when it come to cleaning them.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts