Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, I have a 2012 Challenger SXT and just recently bought some challenger SRT stock rims but they came without the lug nuts. Will my SXT lugs fit the SRT rims? thanks in advance!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
I moved your post to its own thread in the Wheels and Tires section. I believe that you ca, since they both us the "bulge seat" type lugs. However, they area "tinned" lug with a thin layer one the outside of the lug that is quite prone to failure after being taken off and on a couple times. Most of us replace these lugs with Gorilla lug nuts.

BTW, Welcometo the forum!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I moved your post to its own thread in the Wheels and Tires section. I believe that you ca, since they both us the "bulge seat" type lugs. However, they area "tinned" lug with a thin layer one the outside of the lug that is quite prone to failure after being taken off and on a couple times. Most of us replace these lugs with Gorilla lug nuts.

BTW, Welcometo the forum!
very good point, i actually could not remove my factory lugs after taking them off 1 other time. i had to tear the tin exterior off and use a smaller lug nut to remove them. for 50 dollars you can buy a good set of lugs and be assured if you ever needed to remove them you will with no hassle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts