Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all and thanks to those who welcomed me. I love the Challenger. I used to lust after the muscle cars in the late 60s and early 70s, and just missed a Cuda 440 - then life intervened. Heck, this Challenger is better than those! Comfort, style, muscle - and a trunk. It's all there.
Quick summary: In Sep,'13 I knew I wanted either a Mustang, a Camaro or a Challenger. The Mustang is sharp and fast, no doubt, but it's uncomfortable, I didn't like the sound of the engine and it felt a little chintzy. The Camaro is also sharp and fast, but I disliked having to assume yoga contortions to get in and out - and I do like a trunk.
Appearance of Challenger: understated, but with voluptuously smooth styling; the leather seats, the stance, the extended body-feel, the solidity are all winners. Everyone seems to relish the car; even kids on the street say things like "nice car, man", girls swoon -what more could you ask for?
This forum is the most intelligent of any I've visited in any of my interest areas. Where are all the snarky jerks, trolls and taunters?
Thanks for listening to my short story.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Snarky jerks, trollers and taunters are not allowed on this forum.

·
Premium Member
18,456 Posts
Welcome from NJ.
Glad to have you here !
Nice introduction.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the “Z” from Pittsburgh, PA! Congratulations to you on the Challenger! Good to know you are so happy with your Challenger!

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

Snarky jerks, trollers and taunters have a short lifespan on this forum. :greenchainsaw:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,956 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Key West! We have a special trap door for snarky jerks and trolls....Enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome - it gives me a little confidence.

I should add that southern Maryland is definitely a Mustang town, so I feel like I'm on a mission of sorts just riding around town. I've learned quite a bit lurking about here the last couple of months. Catch cans caught my eye first. I asked around and got nothing but blank looks, even from my Dodge dealer and from my longtime repair shop. After I showed it around, one and all said, "Yeah, that makes sense but I never heard of it." On a mission!

Thanks again to all.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! And you got the best color!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Welcome from Southern MD (Calvert County)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts