Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got the Magnaflow cat-back 15132 installed yesterday, and I must say WOW! what a different than stock. It has a very deep growl, and no drone @ all, I mean none @ any RPM range. And it really sings @ WOT and quit when I need it to be, I didn't want to wake the neighbors @ 5am going to work. Well worth the $ I spent on it...
:smileup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Great mod! Now your Challenger sounds like a Mopar should!!:smileup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks all..:) Yea the challenger sounds and drives sooo much better over stock, as you can imagine. For being a "muscle car" I don't understand why they would build these so quit..I mean, I wasn't looking for some "kiddie" Honda sound, just something that would let the HEMI be a HEMI as they have the badges all over the car..lol

"
Oh, no I had a buddy @ Midas install it for me, well, we both installed it, fit perfect. "Buddy" said this was the simplest install he has done, takes more work to take the stock exhaust off..haha

Its clamp on, but he tac wielded every pipe insert, just to be sure..I didn't want any rattles...:)

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Nice job! It looks like you're going to be very pleased with the new system.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
It's not WOT until you set off at least a half dozen car alarms as you leave your neighborhood!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts