Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well did a dumb move the other day.I backed into my neighbors mail box.Ended up worth $1500 worth of damage.Even scratched my spoiler.She was sad my car was messed up.Spoiler will be be in next Monday.Some times you do stupid stuff hopefully I learned a lession.
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (15).jpg
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (15).jpg
thumbnail (39).jpg
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (15).jpg
thumbnail (39).jpg
thumbnail (38).jpg

·
Registered
2018 F8 R/T Challenger
1,726 Posts
That stinks but with body shops today, you’ll never be able to tell. I had something similar to that on my Ram last year and it was 36 hours and $400 to repair. Is the paint why it’s so pricey?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Few months back our neighborhood milkman backed into a stand of three mail boxes (including ours) at 4am...that thing was half rotted anyway, so ended up with a new stand. Bummer about your car...expect more than $1500 repair in my opinion...shop rates are expensive.

Reactions: TITANIUM

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
146 Posts
It's easy to do, stuff happens. Lamp posts in unfamiliar parking lots are another good bumper basher. Glad it's only minor and easily repairable.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That stinks but with body shops today, you’ll never be able to tell. I had something similar to that on my Ram last year and it was 36 hours and $400 to repair. Is the paint why it’s so pricey?
I have no idea though I did mess up the post by posting to many pictures.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Few months back our neighborhood milkman backed into a stand of three mail boxes (including ours) at 4am...that thing was half rotted anyway, so ended up with a new stand. Bummer about your car...expect more than $1500 repair in my opinion...shop rates are expensive.
Maybe the mailman went to the bar before the mailbox's got slaughted?The spoiler is $500 and I did need a new one so I am paying for that.Hopefully that will be enough.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
124 Posts
You hate to see it. I had a hit and run while I was in the grocery store almost two years ago. Rear fascia and spoiler were damaged. I actually had the shop fill and paint my spoiler a matte black to save money. It looks better now painted black than it ever did unpainted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts