Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the purchase of a diablo trinity t 1000 . this thing really made a huge difference

I did the first tune with out disabling the MDS.

then I realized that the MDS was still on , so I went back disengage it and the light still comes on on the dash .

do I need to uninstall the whole tune

or as the tuner said after the MDS removal it re did the tune but the MDS (eco light ) is still on , any suggestions?

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
It's most likely actually off, but the light continues to come on anyway. If you listen to your exhaust note you should be able to notice that you are no longer getting the tone change caused by the MDS kicking in.

What you describe has been asked many times because as you say the light continues to come on. But I have read this answered by the Diablo guys on various sites that it is actually off but the light continues to come on. I was curious about this myself several years ago when I got my Diablo Predator and researched it then and found where Diablo had answered this question. Then I listened to my exhaust and sure enough I had gotten rid of most of the annoying drone that I had been getting with my Mopar Performance exhaust system when the MDS turned on.

So most likely you have managed to turn it off despite the light still being on. I still got the eco light with my Predator on my R/T and now while using my Trinity with my SRT.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's most likely actually off, but the light continues to come on anyway. If you listen to your exhaust note you should be able to notice that you are no longer getting the tone change caused by the MDS kicking in.

What you describe has been asked many times because as you say the light continues to come on. But I have read this answered by the Diablo guys on various sites that it is actually off but the light continues to come on. I was curious about this myself several years ago when I got my Diablo Predator and researched it then and found where Diablo had answered this question. Then I listened to my exhaust and sure enough I had gotten rid of most of the annoying drone that I had been getting with my Mopar Performance exhaust system when the MDS turned on.

So most likely you have managed to turn it off despite the light still being on. I still got the eco light with my Predator on my R/T and now while using my Trinity with my SRT.

Yes that was the first thing I noticed was the exhaust note a true 8 cylinders hitting,so as long as it is off no worries ,thanks for the quick re3ply ,I LOVE THIS SITE:smileup::smileup::smileup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts