Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,476 Posts
If that isn't bad enough, all these kids being allowed by Mexico to cross our borders! These aren't children from Mexico. Why isn't Mexico turning these kids back when they come into Mexico?? These illegal immigrants are coming from Central America. All the hospitals in south Texas are treating these kids when they come in! Guess who is paying for this! Gee, I would like to get some free health care, no health insurance premiums too.

Reactions: friendoffur

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Well, if Fox says so...
My dad watches Fox like it's the Gospel. :shakehead:

I hate television in general, which is why I watch as absolutely little as possible but Fox just makes me want to put my head through a wall.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think of Fox news as Gospel, but in the past I have noticed that Fox news will report things that MSNBC and CNN (communist news network) will not even consider so as not to pi$$ off the liberal whitehouse. And many times they will eventually report the same thing a day or two after Fox does.

In general, I think all news media are liars, they all have their own agenda.

:smiledown:

Reactions: Drp6982

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I tend to stay away from political positions and news networks that put their own spin/agenda on it so I will refrain from commenting on this topic. I will say our border stance is a joke !

·
12,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,676 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts