Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the summer I did a mid muffler delete on my 2016 Hellcat. Not that it wasn't loud enough for stock but just wanted a little bit more. A few months ago, I was watching you tube mods for Hellcats and stumbled upon MFER'S. I didn't realize that with active exhaust the drone is different in all the drive modes. Loudest when I'm in track mode. Any how, I made the purchase ($115) for two and installed myself. The install video was very helpful and install was super easy to do. Now when I start the Cat it sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!! Exhaust flaps stay open no matter what driving mode your in. Just thought I'd pass this on....

Reactions: dreinecke

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,145 Posts
Installed mine a while ago on my Scat - LOVE the sound!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Over the summer I did a mid muffler delete on my 2016 Hellcat. Not that it wasn't loud enough for stock but just wanted a little bit more. A few months ago, I was watching you tube mods for Hellcats and stumbled upon MFER'S. I didn't realize that with active exhaust the drone is different in all the drive modes. Loudest when I'm in track mode. Any how, I made the purchase ($115) for two and installed myself. The install video was very helpful and install was super easy to do. Now when I start the Cat it sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!! Exhaust flaps stay open no matter what driving mode your in. Just thought I'd pass this on....
My question is would it have been loud enough with the MFER and no mid delete. I may just go with MFER and see if its good enough?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts