Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a thousand responses to this but on the 2019 Scat Pack is there any issues with doing this?
does it throw any codes or affect any other components?

it’s either this, replacement mufflers which not sure what some recommendations are or a full exhaust system which is a pretty penny and that’ll probably be the last thing I consider.

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Probably a thousand responses to this but on the 2019 Scat Pack is there any issues with doing this?
does it throw any codes or affect any other components?

it’s either this, replacement mufflers which not sure what some recommendations are or a full exhaust system which is a pretty penny and that’ll probably be the last thing I consider.
There are no sensors for the mufflers on your vehicle, so you do not have to worry about throwing a code. We offer a muffler delete kit for your vehicle in two variations, stainless and aluminized steel. I've put links to both kits below.

Stainless

Aluminized Steel

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have these? Best place to order from?

Don't ditch the mufflers for straight pipes, it will make the car sound like crap. Do the mini bullets.
ok the Dynomax ones?

Vibrant 1794 or Mini race bullet, can't go wrong with those 2. In my opinion, Vibrant are just a bit deeper,but more costly.
in the video thats the dynomax mini race bullets or do other brands offer the mini race bullets as well?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah went on your tube and heard the Catless midpipes...

sounds seriously SICK. However it might be a loud for my taste being the daily driver.

Checked out the vibrants not bad at all they sound smooth however its not too much louder than stock...?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Vibrant 1794 or Mini race bullet, can't go wrong with those 2. In my opinion, Vibrant are just a bit deeper,but more costly.
so that is what I ended up with the 1794s.
I paid $350 for them installed which seems to be a bit expensive but whatever.
I went there with the notion to do the mid muffler delete but he some how talked to me about different systems and the vibrants...
So I bit at it. it doesn’t seem much louder yet and it also was kind of expansive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with the straight-pipe method.

It's a little loud for a dd on startup, but after that I flat out love it.

I also have the 6 speed so that makes a difference as well.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, they are quite loud at wide ope throttle.
I went with the straight-pipe method.

It's a little loud for a dd on startup, but after that I flat out love it.

I also have the 6 speed so that makes a difference as well.
Yes that is the method I should have went with.
My vibrants makes my car sound how it should’ve sounded from the factory. So I might either have them do the muffler delete or I may do an exhaust..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did the mid muffler delete almost a week ago now and I really like how it sounds, especially with the active exhaust, its loud on cold start and wot but only slightly louder than stock otherwise

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did the mid muffler delete almost a week ago now and I really like how it sounds, especially with the active exhaust, its loud on cold start and wot but only slightly louder than stock otherwise
I have the active exhaust valve delete kit a try

1 - 20 of 24 Posts