Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a nutshell, am thinking of trading my R/T for a SRT8 model. Had a SRT8 before in the Super Bee flavor, so am familiar. The true question is, Should I or Shouldn't I.... my R/T is a great Car and has potential... but I think I miss the grunt and sound of the SRT8 from a dead stop more.... lol Buyers remorse, nope... I enjoy the R/T immensely and although I have done some mods to make it my own, it is not by any means as custom as my friends cars so, I am at a cusp so to speak.... either continue to mod the R/T and make it more custom, or grab either a used SRT8, or a new SRT8/ Core... Most of the used SRT8 are almost 50% the cost Retail depending and most have very limited miles on the clock.

I have to toss that out as it is what it is.... As some of the Mods I am wanting involve replacing seats, door fabric, hood, spoiler etc... and before I dump cash into those items, whether it is a SRT8 or R/T essentially the only difference will be the power train.

So I am left deciding if going for another car is a worthwhile thing....

thoughts???

·
Registered
193 Posts
If the numbers work for you, go get the srt8 man. But I do think you should hold off until the refresh. Dealers will be dying to move 14 SRT8 for space for 15's!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts