Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i did not like the look of the calipers the car had! i did not want to go with the caliper covers or paint the calipers so i went with the wilwood big brake kit!6 piston in the front and 4 piston in the rear, all rotors are 14.25'' and it does clear the 20'' heritage rims, by mm's but it clears!

3rd mod, i love the retro look of our cars! i thought i would finish it off with HPP aluminum louvers. i love the look

·
12,989 Posts
The pictures and mods look great!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Great upgrade with the breaks! Can't go wrong with Wilwoods....they look impressive! ....And the louvers totally take your car to a whole new badass level!:smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts
Looks Great, Steve! I'm sure you appreciate the extra "whoa" power!

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pictures and mods look great!!
ty very much alan!
Great upgrade with the breaks! Can't go wrong with Wilwoods....they look impressive! ....And the louvers totally take your car to a whole new badass level!:smileup:
susie, its like having a new car! ty

Heck yea, looks great! :rep:
ty brother!
just when you think your car can't get any better you do this!! nice looks great!!
im glad you approve rob!

Looks Great, Steve! I'm sure you appreciate the extra "whoa" power!
dan, i appreciate and respect it! and love the look of my car! ty brother

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very nice! I looked at those but just can't swing the $ now. Do tell how they perform with "real" driving when you can.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
DAMN you Steve!!!I dont even think i would park my car next to yours it looks so freaking good!!I might look for a different color?

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
thanks frank, and why would you look for a different color? don't bail on the DY family!
:wavey:I wouldnt!But i am stealing your pictures!Car looks great!How do those breaks feel!They look huge.Did you do them yourself?

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can use my pics. I'm cool with that :). The brakes really are good and it it an improvement , not saying the stock ones were bad. But these are a big improvement . I had a shop do the install

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
so i did not like the look of the calipers the car had! i did not want to go with the caliper covers or paint the calipers so i went with the wilwood big brake kit!6 piston in the front and 4 piston in the rear, all rotors are 14.25'' and it does clear the 20'' heritage rims, by mm's but it clears!

3rd mod, i love the retro look of our cars! i thought i would finish it off with HPP aluminum louvers. i love the look
Looks Great, Love all the black! But I may be partial! :smileup:

hey Moparmom! Will you be my next e-wife? Gotta love a car girl!:smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Love those Wilwood brakes...would love to have the scratch to put them on my car, especially now that I'm supah-charged!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts