bad8nti· Premium Member
Since I don't have a garage at the present time, I've had to put soe ofthe mods I have purchased or been given as presents on hold until better(read that warmer) weather. Here they are(in no particular order).
- HEMIFEVER Modern Mopar 85mm Throttle Body
- Upgrade Underhood LED Lighting
- Upgrade Front Grille LED Lighting
- LED Trunk Lighting
- LED License Plate Light
- Stage 2 LED Reverse Light
- Stage 2 LED Tail/Stoplight Kit
- Kenwood Excelion NAV/DVD Head Unit
- Acyrlic Conceptions Underhood Beverege Delete LED Custom Plates
- Acyrlic Conceptions Interior Cupholder LED Custom Plates
- Energy Suspensions Polyurethane Rear Subframe Bushings
As you can see, nothing big, just don't want to chance breaking anything due to being brittle in the cold weather?
What mods do you have on hold?