Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought of this today.... saw some threads on the internet, but nothing seems to have been done... I know there must be one out there somewhere... Any how I did this tonight... I know it a very basic picture, but I wanted to get an idea of what it might look like... the real deal pattern is not this tight (the illustrations are larger). Thoughts, good, bad, and is it ugly?

·
Registered
213 Posts
That is super radical. A cool throwback to the late 70's. Something I would never do, but it would draw some major attention!

·
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its definitely a love or hate thing.... lol

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,965 Posts
It's not something I would do, but with your color scheme, it kind of works in a retro funky kind of way. Not hating it.

·
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the pattern I like.... Just in shades of orange and tan...

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,516 Posts
Wasn't a fan of the Mod Tops when they came out. Still aint.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thats a little to much for me. My dad had a 1968 baracuda MODTOP edition. He bought the car new, Black car with a white vinyl top with yellow flowers outlined in black.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Its your car. If you like it do it. If you want opinions, I think it looks like dog crap and would probably lmao if I saw it. Just sayin

·
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well.... seems it is truly a "love it or hate it" idea... Still not sure what (if anything) I will do... I appreciate all the feedback!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,655 Posts
I would have to see it with the R/T stripes gone.It is just is to busy with them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts